Computer Science Department, Bucknell University
CSCI 475 Senior Design Project
- The poster session is Monday May 2, 2005 from 5 P to 6 PM in the Dana
Lobby. Five Teams will have two laptops to use to demo their
project. The hardware group will use their own setup. Each Team
creates a poster to place on the table or hang from
a stickstand with clip. At least one Team member should be available
during the hour to answer questions.
- The poster should have a neat layout with large readable fonts.
Make the poster very visual.
- I will be inviting CS students (freshman, sophomore and juniors) and a
wider audience to the poster sessions. Therefore, you should assume
that readers of your posters have NOT heard your oral presentations.
- Suggested organization of the Poster:
- Title of Project - members of Team, advior's name, Customer's
name and company.
- Introduction - Describe the goal of the project. Why is it
important? Who are the targeted users? Describe the Customer and his
or her requirements.
- Describe the design approach. Design methodology used. Over all system
architecture. Justify the Team's design choices made, e.g., platform,
programming language, tools selected. Decribe interesting problems you
encountered and how you solved them.
- Screen shots of the working system to provide a flavor of the product.
- Status of project. Future enhancements.
- Conclusions and results. Reflect on the project experience.
What did you learn? What was valuable?
Page maintained by Dan Hyde, hyde at bucknell.edu Last update
April 25, 2005
CSCI 475's home page.