Project Final Presentation and Demonstration
Presentation date: Monday, December 5th, 2016, 3:00 - 4:30 p.m. in our classroom (Breakiron 165). The presentation file should be submitted through course Moodle site.
Each team will have 15 minutes to make their presentation.
Team presentation: The team presentation should aim at faculty and students who have sufficient computing experiences. The presentation should contain the following.
- The functionality of the software;
- Key technologies involved;
- Goals accomplished (technical and non-technical);
- Lessons learned (technical and non-technical);
- Team work;
- Project development experiences;
- Any other information that the team would like to share.
Final project report: A report of 5 - 7 pages (about 2,000 to 2,500 words) that should include the following.
- An overview of the project, what the project does, what are the major features, and anything special about the project you'd like to tell the readers;
- The structure of the software, major components;
- Lessones you learned, technological, managerial, and any other aspects while designing and building the project;
- Team work, how the team worked, the successful stories, and aspects you'd like to see improvment;
- Conclusion: what are the things you'd take away from the experience; what are the suggestions you'd make to improve the course structure.
Please follow proper format.
Public demonstration date: Monday, December 5th, 2016 4:30-5:30 p.m. (Location TBA). The demonstration is open to the public.
Each team need to make a poster for the project and use it in the demonstration.
Instructions for using the plotter are available at this link which is accessible from myBucknell.
Files to be submitted: Each team must submit the following project files to the course Moodle site by the deadline.
- Final project report;
- Final project presentation file (e.g., PowerPoint file);
- Final project plotter printing (poster) file;
- Final projet source code in zip format, which should be generated from the Gitlab repository.