Welcome to CSCI 204: Introduction to Computer Science II. In this course we will be learning about data structures such as lists, stacks, queues, and trees, as well as some elementary algorithms that can be applied to these data structures such as search and sorting. From this web page, you can find various segments of information about the course.
- Syllabus describes the course topics, course structure, expectation, work requirement, and grading scheme.
- Schedule lists the topics of lectures and labs by the date. It also lists the due dates of various types of work, including labs, homework, and projects. The exam dates are also listed there.
- Labs contains the list of lab assignments along with their due dates.
- Projects contains the list of projects along with their due dates.
- Resources has a lists of resources that are relevant to the course, such as Python style guidelines, Python language references, and others.
Last modified: Wed Jan 10 13:20:55 EDT 2018