Welcome to CSCI 305: Introduction to Database Systems. We will be learning in this course database systems basics including database models, design, SQL programming, and some implemetation issues.
- Syllabus describes the course topics, course structure, expectation, work requirement, and grading scheme.
- Schedule lists the topics of lectures by the date. It also lists the due dates of various types of work, including group work, homework, projects. The exam dates are also listed there.
- Homework contains the list of homework assignments and projects along with their due dates.
- Lecture Notes contains lecture noets and activities by the date.
- Resources has a lists of resources that are relevant to the course
Last modified: Mon Jan 8 13:20:55 EST 2018