Cemeteries Important to REGER Family
I encourage all Reger researchers to submit information on cemeteries
important to Reger family.
Please send Dan detailed directions to each cemetery so individuals can
find it on their own.
- Criss Family Cemetery - located in Barbour Co., WV.
- Henry Cemetery - located about 2.5 miles south of Reger, Sullivan
County, Missouri on Hwy Z.
- Mt. Lebonan Methodist Church Cemetery - Located near Buckhannon,
Upshur Co., WV. The cemetery and church are north of Buckhannon on Route 19.
From Weston, take Route 33 east to Route 19 and go north on 19. The church
and cemetery sit up on a hill in a clump of trees on the west side of the road.
Isaac Reger's grave is to the left as you walk through the gate.
- Philip REGER Cemetery - Buckhannon District, located at
Red Rock on county Road 5/6 in Upshur County, WV. This cemetery is fenced and
in good condition. Most stones are old and hard to read.
- Reger Chapel Cemetery - Located a few miles southwest of Buckhannon,
Upshur Co., WV on Brushy Fork Road.
Page maintained by Dan Hyde, hyde at bucknell.edu Last update
July 3, 2000
Copyright © 1999, 2000
By Daniel C. Hyde