The TFCC Newsletter is the official newsletter of the
Society's Task Force on Cluster Computing (TFCC).
To reach the
main TFCC page, click on: IEEE CS Task Force
on Cluster Computing (TFCC) Home page.
Rajkumar Buyya, Monash University, Australia
Mark Baker, University of Portsmouth, Hants, UK
Jack Dongarra, University of Tennessee (UTK) / Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL),
Greg Pfister, IBM Server Technologies Division, Austin, Texas, USA.
TFCC Executive and Advisory Committees
Past TFCC Newletter Editor: Dan Hyde, Bucknell University,
Lewisburg, PA, USA
Request for Information for the seventh TFCC Newsletter.
The purpose of the TFCC Newsletter is to provide dated information on
cluster computing activites in
a timely manner. Also, we will accept short articles written by TFCC
members. The plan is to initially "publish" two issues a
year. For the 2001 year, the two issues will be "published"
on-line in April, 2001 and November, 2001.
The editor is soliciting items pertaining to Cluster Computing for the following categories:
- Announcements about TFCC Activities and Achievements
- Conference Announcements
- Call for Papers - Conferences
- Call for Papers - Journals
- Journal Announcements
- Special Issues on Cluster Computing in Journals
- Book Announcements
- Project Announcements, e. g., Formation of New Research Group
- Product Announcements
- New Web Sites on Cluster Computing
- Short Articles
Please send items to the Editor Dan Hyde at hyde at bucknell.edu.
HTML versions of the past and current issues of the TFCC Newsletter:
- Volume 1, No. 1 (April, 1999)
- Volume 1, No. 2 (November, 1999)
- Volume 2, No. 1 (April, 2000)
- Volume 2, No. 2 (November, 2000)
- Volume 3, No. 1 (May, 2001)
- Volume 3, No. 2 (December, 2001)
Search Engine for TFCC Newsletter Web Site
Since April, 1999, visitors to TFCC Newsletter Site.
Page maintained by Dan Hyde, hyde at bucknell.edu Last update
December 29, 2001