Next: About this document
Prof. Rich Kozick
EE 200: Homework Assignment #3
Date Assigned: Monday, February 3, 1997
Date Due: Friday, February 7, 1997 at 8 AM
Please continue reading Chapter 2 in the text,
Sections 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.5, 2.6, and 2.8.
Please work on the following problems and submit your
solutions on Friday, February 7.
- Please do the following problems related to Ohm's law:
2.7, 2.9, 2.11, and 2.14.
- Suppose you have three 1 k ohm
Can you connect them in such a way to achieve the following
equivalent resistance values? If so, specify your design.
(a) 3 k ohm
(b) 333 ohm
(c) 1.5 k ohm
- Please do the following problems related to voltage dividers:
2.27 and 2.28.
- In the circuit below, determine the current drawn from
the voltage source by first finding the equivalent resistance
attached to the source.
- Please do the problem on the back of this sheet.
This problem is very similar to the temperature sensor
application discussed in class.
Fri Jan 31 16:16:20 EST 1997