ELEC 105, Spring 2004
Prof. Rich Kozick
Date Assigned: Thursday, March 25, 2004
Date Due: Wednesday, March 31, 2004
- Please refer to Homework 7
for schedule changes in the next few weeks.
Remember, no class on Friday, March 26.
Continue studying sinusoidal steady-state analysis and
frequency-selective circuits (filters) in Chapters 5 and 6,
particularly Sections 5.1-5.4 and 6.1-6.4.
- Please solve the following problems at the end of Chapter 5
in the Hambley text.
Problems 5.1, 5.12, and 5.13.
- Please solve the following questions on phasors and sinusoids.
- For each sine wave, find the phasor representation
(in polar form), and sketch the phasor in the complex plane.
- For each phasor, express the corresponding sine wave as
a time function, and sketch the sine wave versus time.
- Find the magnitude of each complex number below.