Prof. Rich Kozick
Questions about Background
Please answer the following questions to give me some
information about your background.
You do not need to put your name on the paper.
- Which calculus courses have you taken at Bucknell, and which
math course are you taking this semester? (MATH 201, 202, 211, 212, ...)
- Are my tentative office hours OK for you?
- Do you have any questions or concerns about this course?
- Which topics from ELEC 120 are least clear to you?
Please circle the items that are least clear to you, and
feel free to elaborate on your confidence in these circuit
analysis concepts from ELEC 120.
- charge, current, voltage
- resistors, Ohm's law
- Thevenin equivalent circuits
- series and parallel resistors, voltage dividers
- power and energy in circuits, maximum power transfer
- op amp circuits
- capacitors, RC circuits, time constants
What is new in ELEC 225 that you didn't
do in ELEC 120?