ELEC 476: Survey of Background
Please answer the following questions.
You do not have to put your name on the paper.
- Have you taken a course in probability (MATH 303,
ELEC 471, or other)?
- How would you describe your level of proficiency with
- What would you like to get out of this course?
Are there some topics that you would like to learn about?
- Our class time might be better spent if we had one longer
session per week.
Would you please list some 2-hour blocks of time that you are free,
in case we move some of the 12-1 course times?
- Do you have any other questions or concerns about the course?