Questions and CommentsThis page is for you to ask questions about the content or the structure of the course. For example, if you were confused about a certain part of the reading or lecture, you could ask for clarification here.
Also, if you have general comments on or constructive suggestions for the course, this is an anonymous way for you to make them.
- Questions/Comments about last unit (rotations, gravity, general relativity) - Updated Tue, Dec 12, 9:42 a.m.
- Questions/comments about labs - Updated Tue, Dec 12, 9:41 a.m.
- Questions/Comments about Einstein's Theory of Relativity - Updated Mon, Dec 11, 6:18 p.m.
- Questions/comments about homework (assigned or hand-in) - Updated Sun, Dec 10, 11:18 p.m.
- Questions/comments about classical mechanics - Updated Sun, Dec 10, 11:18 p.m.
- Questions/comments about lecture - Updated Sat, Dec 9, 11:12 p.m.
- Miscellaneous questions/comments - Updated Sat, Dec 9, 11:11 p.m.
- Questions/comments about thermodynamics/statistical mechanics unit - Updated Tue, Nov 14, 8:29 a.m.
- Questions/comments about the readings, drills or reading quizzes - Updated Sun, Sep 24, 12:09 p.m.
- Questions/comments about PHYS 211 account - Updated Mon, Sep 18, 3:07 p.m.
- Questions/Comments about Game of Thrones - Updated Wed, Aug 16, 6:41 p.m.
If your question has not already been addressed, type it in the box below. You can type as much as you'd like.