Associate Dean of Engineering
Co-Chair and Professor of Mechanical Engineering
Lewisburg, PA 17837
Phone: (570) 577-1581
Fax: (570) 577-7281
- Rigid and flexible multibody dynamics and control
- Parametrically excited vibration
- Applications of electrorheological fluids
- Stanford University. Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, 1985.
- Stanford Univeristy. M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, 1981.
- Tufts University. B.S.M.E. summa cum laude, 1979.
- Mechanics I & II
- Kinematics of Mechanisms
- Robot Dynamics
- Vibration Analysis
- Advanced Dynamics