All homework and projects are submitted electronically to the designated email address with the following specifications.
- Work is to be submitted in email format to the following assistants at the given email addresses.
- In the subject line, specify the project or homework number and the name(s) of the student(s). For example, p1 John Doe, Jonathan Hook, and Jane Smith for Project 1 from student team of John Doe, Jonathan Hook, and Jane Smith, or hw2 Jane Smith for Homework 2 from student Jane Smith.
- All homework should be submitted as an attachment file in the format of MS Word, PDF, or plain text as appropriate. In some assignments, MS Excel files may be necessary.
- All homework assignments are individual work. Name the files you submit using your student ID and the assignment number, for example, if a student has an ID of 123456 and is submitting homework 2, the file name should be
123456-hw2.docxif it is a Word file. Within the homework file, you must provide your name and student ID.
- All project submissions should be in zip format with which all relevant files for the project should be included. The name of the zip must include IDs of all students, similar to the format of homework specified above. The IDs should be listed in ascending order. For example, if four students are in a project group and they are submitting project 2, the zip file should be named
- The instructor and the assistants reserve the right to reject any submission of which the name of the submission file is not appropriate.