Next: Systems and System Environment
Previous: When is Simulation the
Main advantages of simulation include:
- Study the behavior of a system without building it.
- Results are accurate in general, compared to analytical model.
- Help to find un-expected phenomenon, behavior of the system.
- Easy to perform ``What-If'' analysis.
Main disadvantages of simulation include:
- Expensive to build a simulation model.
- Expensive to conduct simulation.
- Sometimes it is difficult to interpret the simulation results.